Wednesday 16 July 2008

Summer Camp

At present summer camp may be a bit quiet this year I had planned to go away but the camp I was booked in on was cancelled so now I get to have a relaxing summer and possibly do some DIY and go for a Spa as I think I need one after the fun of Scoutabout.

Although Ive had many rest periods Ive had a very busy 12 months. It all started as you will remember last summer with 2 weeks in Essex at the 21st WSJ, then I visited North Wales, Switzerland (Kandersteg) followed closely by Ireland.

This year has been fairly quiet just making the odd trip here and there then in June I spent a few days at Surrey Scoutabout.

Im now starting to practice my walking for my next two big trips one of which is the West Highland Way (Scotland) in October followed next year by a return trip to Kandersteg for two weeks with the County Team.

No comments: