Monday 22 October 2007

Arthur Move Over

Today I showed how good a king I am and have decided that I am going to take over at the top of Arthur Guiness' company Guiness after we all went to the storehouse, Im also going to send the management of the Jail in Dublin to Jail as they wouldnt let me in.

This morning after breakfast and strapped to Richards front we made our way to the tram and the Guiness store house. What a fantastic place, I started a brew, drank some Guiness, and even bought myself a hat.

Afterwards we tried to go to the Gaol (or Jail) but they didnt let us in but we had a nice walk anyway.

This evening they have all gone out and left me, not quite sure where they have gone but they all went out dressed up in shirts and ties, looked like fun. However Im sat here guarding the dorms. Hope that they wont be too late back as its quite quiet round here without them all.

No comments: